Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

Bye Bye my Mexico...

The last day in my Mexico was realy hard, Jorge and me went to buy things to bring to my familly and friends. It was really nice to know those places, it was like to buy in Ecuador, you always trying to ¨regatear¨for buy something hehehe, finally we got good things with good prices and I got memories from my Mexico.

We spent all day my God, we arrived home and my preparation for coming back started with more beers...

The funny thing is that when the taxy arrived to pick me up, we were still drinking hehehe and we were so drunk, so I went to the airport so drunk and I remember one old lady gave me coffee cause my head was like crazy and if the personal from the company realized that I was drunk, it was almost impossible to get the plane...

What I remember was that I got my sit and when I realized I was in my city finally hehehehe...nobody knew that I have arrived and I came back home by taxy and It was a surprise for my parents to see me...funny right?...

See ya my friend...keep in touch...

No hay comentarios: