Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

Love arrives...

One of the most beautiful feelings that a human being can have is to be in love...It was really great the way I felt in love, I really did not expecting....maybe It was the exactly moment, mybe was the person, the destiny...I do not really know until now...

One phrase that I like the most is: "AIESEC changes lifes", it is true, you have another perspective, new emotions, new friends, crazy parties with crazy people, you grow uo in all sense...

But you know, the most difficult part of being in love is to keep this fire, I mean the love, more when you can not see your lovelly person, and you need committment for that...but what can I say is the most greatest feeling you can have...and I will never regret of it...I will never forget March 2007, exactly 10th march..never in my life...I will keep in my mind always...

No hay comentarios: