Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

Mexico...there will go


It was really happy moments...as MCP I had to go to Mexico for SSPM...I was so sad cause I did not get visa at the first time...anyway thanks to my best friend Jorge (EP in Mexico) and my new friend there Tete...

Finally, I got the visa, I prepared all stuffs for going and I did it...

I remembered the most when I arrived, Jorge (my best friend) was not at the airport, that day Ecuador played with Mexico in soccer, my God, I had to take a taxy to his appartment hehehe funny but I already knew the address and so on...

Well, I arrived, Ecuador lost the match but I got good Tequila at least, my first experience with "tacos" and "enchiladas" hehe and as like many months Jorge and me, we did not see us, a little celebration with the famous tequila...nice little drunk party...

No hay comentarios: