Suscribete

* indicates required

martes, 29 de enero de 2008

Good bye Sarita ¡¡¡


When I joined AIESEC, I really didn´t know why I was involved in, but by the time I realized I could do many things at the same time and did a change not just in my life even in other people, now I thing I changed many lives in a positive way...

So, in 2004, I did my first match, her name Sarah from Australia, my God it was difficult to convinced her cause she was thinking between France and Ecuador, so finally she dicided to come here and spent the best time in her life really and when she told me that you realized that you can change a life and you became stronger...

So she returned for holidays and spent a great time with old friends and me, so I will miss you a lot Sarah I hope to see you again in the future...


love ya girl

No hay comentarios: