Suscribete

* indicates required

martes, 29 de enero de 2008

Memories from Higschool ¡¡¡

Last 16th january was a great day, it was the day that I graduated in higschool some years ago, I remember that day ver carefully and what we did with my best friend Jorge who is in Mexico in his intership now.

Until now, principal and teachers dont know what we did those days like: We sent all maps to the street and nobody knew who did and the principal gave a punishement to another course....

When we created a politic party in the higschool saying that Jorge was the president and me the vicepresident from all students there but without elections hehehe, we just said we represented all students here and demanded many things to the principal, it was like a dictatorship but nobody said nothing just teachers...

when we stay in free time in the course playing soccer with our partners´bags hehehe so many goals...

One time in english class (I like that), I was sitting down near to the window and Jorge spit throw the window and it went directly to the vice principal in his head, my God....some minutes later one teacher came and said: Yes it was here, somebody spit the vice principal, we were in silence and our teacher said nobody was cause we were in class (she never saw) and the principal accused students who were in next floor heheheh, well and many histories with girls and parties....

I wont talk about Cantones Project cause some of us can go to the jail hehehe...

Thanks to my friends to call me to remember those memories, it was really nice, so the pics are for remenbering some great moments from that time which never return...

take care all of you my former partners


ps: find me in the first pic, can you?

No hay comentarios: