Suscribete

* indicates required

sábado, 12 de enero de 2008

Merry Christmas ¡¡¡

I came back to update my blog...

Well, let´s start in Christmas... this time was a different christmas cause it was quiet really, I spent with my dad and mum at home, after to eat we went to see my grandma, God more food, specially "relleno" and "humita" typical in Ecuador.

It was a reflection day, the new year was soon and it meant new things in my life.

Well, but if you notice in my blog, always I mean always something happends to me, like Franchesca (former MCP and my best friend) hehehehe...

This time my mum and I decided to buy a new christmas tree, so I went to the store to picked the tree up in the morning, so I asked my mum: mum is it necessary to go with the car to take the tree?, she said no, its small....

Anyway I went, I saw the tree, it was anormous, it was a challenger to put inside of the taxy, but it is not the bad news, the bad news is that my mum called me and i was on the street at that time and I was talking with her about the tree when I saw one man runing like doing exercise, so in one moment I didnt have my mobile with me and this person dissapeared ¡¡¡ my god I was in schock really...

So, I lost my mobile but I recovered the line and I have a new phone heheh so my number is 593 87181692, so is movistar...I can send sms to Europe ehhhhhhhhhh...

let´s see whats happends to me next time...

Merry Christmas to all of you ¡¡¡

No hay comentarios: