Suscribete

* indicates required

jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2007

One year ago

YES it was just exactly one year ago when I was elected LCP in my LC, what I remember the most that day was the procedure, it was hard really cause my LC had a really bad situation in 2005, no results, no exchange, no motivation, we arrived to one point whenre if we continue like that MC was going to close our office...


It was really difficult to start, It was like to rebuilt everything, but thanks God I had a great EB who helped me and supported me any time, how forget Gina (current LCP now), Michael (finances), Hector (TM), Carlos (projects), Diana (X), Alejandro (IS), Debbie (ER) and Pamela (ER), thanks for all your support, now we have really separate lives...




My greats LCPs friends Patricio, Juan Andres, Anita and Jaime, we were red bull tema uhhhhhhh really great time...thanks for the meetings and when we fighted with MC hehehe and got what we wanted...

So, finally as results we really increased number of members, exhanges (18) never before in my LC, financial situation really good and in the global ranking 75 in all LCs around the world, and for that we got the national leadership award in Ecuador, I consider is not my award, it is my members word...

Miss all my great EB, I wish you the best...



2 comentarios:

Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away. dijo...

Hello! Jorge tell what is Escapemonos in english or in russian? he he
How was your NY celebration?
hugs

Jorgecito dijo...

Privet, well I dont know in russian, I ll find out hehehe, but it means let´s escape, of course depends on the context, like: let´s escape together to do something or let´s escape from this...

so any latin fan???

kisses