Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

Latin Trip (Argentina)

After to arrive to Argentina we passed one city called Calama in Chile, my God the coldest city in Chile, everybody had to take me in their arms cause I was dressing just short and t-shirt...thanks :(

Finally, we got to one beautiful place called Salta, a cultural place in Argentina, where you can practice extremme sports like in Ecuador, sure we did not have time for it.....what happened at the begining as that all the ecuadorians girls felt in love wit hthe argentinians guys hehehe...

What I remember the most was our last party cause next year we would take next bus to Foz de Iguazu in brasil...so we were drinking a lot but all of us went to sleep but one, I cant say her name hehehehe.....I woke up like 6 am in the morning to check my mail and I saw my friend talking with one argentian guy, so I continued, then later she was already talking with him in his legs....then the same scene but kissing, so I said ok we leave today, is not important...

I continued, so I saw again and both of them were not there..oh my god I was scared, I run to wake up all people to look at her, all of us were so nervious and think they were like you know doing you know what....finally we found them sleeping in one dormitory...

After those situations we took our bus to Brasil....

2 comentarios:

Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away. dijo...

Hola Jorge! Your blog looks very nice! The new pattern, and is so much new histories! Cool.
Hugs

Jorgecito dijo...

Privet Anya...thanks for your comment, did you like the histories? I have much more for sure...

Hugs