Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

My life after IC

Some things have changed after IC but the most important things is that I am still in communications with my friends from IC, I know how to use facebook in a very good way finally, I will present my thesis soon and I will see exactly the date of my graduation...

Not so good was I got sick but I am ok now, thanks for all mails from my friends very nice of you, I think I am better than before, I have a new car so I am driving around Manhathan, I have met new people and new friends, my cat is pregnant (again), and I have most contact with people who joined to AIESEC at the same time like me, I hope to get my EP number in january to apply for my intership next year...

It is time to focus in new priorities in life cause my personal goal setting really changed, my expectations were re-organized, some things that I expected to do next year changed. That´s why I realized that sometimes everything you wanted sometimes is not possible and you must be carefully of it and always to be ready to learn about that experience and get over it...cause
life continues...

No hay comentarios: