Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

Latin Trip (Chile)

In the morning we got a big bus to Chile, I got the site with the driver cause there was not space in the bus and it was the last tickect, so my problems started that day....the good thing I talked a lot about Peru and Chile with the driver, about history and thier war for the territory...

In the frontier between Peru and Chile, everybody was so excited cause we did not expecting to arrive to Chile (it was not the plan at the begining) so I took my camera and sterted to take pics to my friends crossing the frontier, so I did it and come back to the car and like tem mt one police stoped the car and asked me to descended the car....

His argument was that it was not allowed to take pics there, so I did not see any poster about it, anyway one person from the frontier and one police approached to me and told me that it was wrong and I had to go to jail in that moment, I dont know how was my face, I was in the frontier without any ecuadorian police to safe me...

Finally, one person called the police to his mobile, I think something most important that my problem and he left and the person from migration did not know what to do and I said sorry but you are not a police, so I have to arrive to Chile, car was waiting for me and I left as faster I could...all my friends were really scared...

Everything just because to take a picture....my God


No hay comentarios: