Suscribete

* indicates required

viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007

Julio Reloaded


Seven years ago, my little cousin Julio was born, It was like my parents had another child. Cause of migration, my uncle went to Spain to work, so my parents decided he will live with us...

Well, what can I say about him?...He is a devil, an intruder in my room, he likes to destroy almost everything heheeheh....he called me little brother (ñaño)....you know, I am the only one, I dont have brothers and sisters, my sister died 15 years ago, anyway I fell special and loved when he calls me like that...

Seven years later, this little person is special, he is funny, doesnt matter if he wants to destroy my room, I like to spent time with him, go to cinema, to the stadium, take ice scream and talk sometimes about girls....sometimes He has good ideas about the topic....
So, Happy birthday my little borther Julio, good he is learning to use the computer at schools...

Finally, please if you have any brother, say the true, say that Spiderman, Superman and Batman are not true cause if you don´t do it, they will suffer the same situation that happened to him hehehehehehe...


Happy happy Birthday, I am so proud of you Julicito...

No hay comentarios: