Suscribete

* indicates required

viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007

Strange Feelings



Some weeks ago, it was my grandma´s birhtday, unfortunately I couldn´t go cause I had AIESEC work, what I know is that most of the people asked for me about why I was not in the party, I really felt bad cause is the first time I didnt go to my grandma´s birthday, but like some day ago I realized something which makes me fell worse than before.

I went to visit her with my dad and, I noticed she forgot about me, I was in shock but then I realized it was not just me, even my dad and most of my cousins and uncles which mean that she is losing memory everytime. Sometimes she remember, sometimes not....



I was talking with her about her and she remember exactly the date she was born... 1914, and inmediately she started like tell me all her life...
Then, she started to sing, yes...to sing, it was the first time I saw my gradma singing and if one of us do not sing with her, she asks why we do not sing...
Sometimes she becomes annoying or start crying but without reason...now she is 93 years old, she doesnt have any illness, just the memory thing...


When I was a child, my dad always took me every day to her house after school and picked me up at night, so I spent most of my childhood with her, so now is different, time has changed, I became an adult and it is like she became a child in some cases...

I am really fell afraid cause she is my only grandma now, my mum´s gradma is not anymore, she is in heaven, she left this world this year and my grandparents are not too...

Next year, my life will change for sure cause I will go for my intership, so I decided to visite her more cause I dont want she forget about me and I want to spend more time with her cause I think if I dont do it, I will regret the time I didn´t spent with her...


I love you grandma :)





No hay comentarios: