Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

IC 2007 in Turkey



After some finantial situation, finally I got the money for going to the international Congress, this time was in Turkey, an amazing country with a great diversity of culture, food, customs and so on...




The trip was really terrible, I do not remember how many hours I have been in a plane, when I was there I always asked to ladies how much time we need to get Holland, after some time, we finally got Amsterdam, finally I was in Europe, breathing the sexy european air hehehe, anyway, after 4 hours waiting for changing plane, we took the way to Istanbul...


When I finally arrived, I did not realized I was there, I knew It was real. My first thought was try to find any tranport to our Hostal, change money, eat and find the bath...in the way I found some AIESEC delegation, it was very nice...but I still needed the bath so I said bye and continue...

No hay comentarios: