Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

ANETA...What Happened?


Well if you remember my last previous post about my course to get my proffessional licence, so good news...

After formal teorical exam, driving test and oral exposition (Thanks AIESEC hehehe), I finally got my proffesional licence which means I can drive any kind of car, bus, tractor and so on, well not airplane :( ...... yet hehehe...

Thanks to my tutor Ivan, he was so nice to spend time talking about almost everything, you were a great friend during the course...

Thanks to my new friends who met in the class, it was very nice to talk and spent time with you guys and for those who could not get some girls numbers, well, I have them, from the beautiful girls in the class... Maria Jose and Erika...so if you want the numbers, you must pay sorry guys...


See you

No hay comentarios: