Suscribete

* indicates required

lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

Just one year ago I met you ¡¡¡

I was thinking how to start this part of my life in the blog, many things really came to my mind.
It was exactly one day like today, I was working on my office and of course in msn too and one person added me, I accepted and I started talking with this person, but can you imagine that I did not know how important this person would be?...can you imagine how a person can influence in a very strong way in your life? well, I could not imagine really...

After some days, after some conversations, after some jokes... I realized it was not just a new friend that you find everyday in msn or facebook, it was not another AIESECer who you find to work with... it was not really...

At the begining, I did not want to accept what was going on in my life, all my life and things came so faster, I started to think more in advance, I started to believe in something real, I started to fell in love...

All my personal goals changed inmediatelly, it made me really happy, strong, proud, more than before, I really really wanted to get this main goal... I was in a cloud, a beautiful cloud which I did not want to descend...

One day, I felt down from this cloud in a very hard way, very hard, from that cloud which took me for a long time... things would be different as I have expected before, plans changed so faster again...

But what can we learn about it??? well, I think many things, like how beautiful can be to in love... how important a person could be for you...does not matter the language cause love language is unique...does not matter the distance, nobody can take your memories off...world is small...and the most important for me...that this person will be in your heart forever and ever...cause it was not just a person you met by chance... this person was in you way...

Most of the time I try to find essential words for expressing some feelings... sometimes I found those words in songs... and I think I found it already.

Well the song is in spanish, from a good colombian singer called "Juanes", his songs are quiet famous in all latina America and Europe, I will put the link you can listen the song and I have already translated for you...

I will never forget you...


A NORMAL DAY

Today is a normal day
but I, I will do intense
today the sun can turn off itself
but not the light of my soul...

in one day like today
I will walk more slowly
in one day like today
I will defend my truth
in one day like today
I will tie you with my arms
in a day like today...

Cause never know what you have
until what you lose it
unfortunatelly, it never return...

Never mind where you are
I will kiss you in my dreams from here
my blood will burn for you
until I get lost around your body...

in one day like today
I will walk more slowly
in one day like today
I will defend my truth
in one day like today
I will tie you with my arms
in a day like today...

Cause never know what you have
until what you lose it
unfortunatelly, it never return...

Cause never know what you have
until what you lose it
unfortunatelly, it never return...


No hay comentarios: