Suscribete

* indicates required

miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

My Birthday Party ¡¡¡


As I promise some time ago, I already put the pics from my party already on facebook, sorry to put them late...

I want to say thanks to Taty, Mauricio, Tania, Andrea, Franchis and Chiripa for helping my with all preparation, music, punishments and all stuff in the party, it was really a great a crazy party...

I saw old friends and current ones, it was like I came back to the past when I joined AIESEC, most of the members of that EB when I was little AIESECer was there, my mum (former LCP in my LC) my God when I saw her, thanks Paulette for coming....Christy you dont change the same "prosty" hehehehe, I joined with her, she already came back from Puerto Rico in her intership and in some months she will get married...my God...

It was nice to see Cristina, she was my VP and former MCVP TM when I worked in TM, God, we danced like crazy reggeton and salsa hehehehe.
My VPs when I was LCP remembering our things, problems and everything so great...thanks a lot for those great moments...

To see the new generation talked with old ones wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But there is one thing that is great in AIESEC....the roll calls and songs, my God doesnt matter the generation everybody danced in the same way, so amazing...in one moment of the party we started to dance our typical songs and its like you become crazy and start dancing, no matter if some people think you are crazy hehehe...

I just want to say thanks to all of you and hope to see you again soon


take care

here the links for the pics for those who dont have facebook:






2 comentarios:

Cristina dijo...

we had a great time there! :D

Jorgecito dijo...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh negra